The router.asus.com Asus RT-AC5300 tri-band Gigabit Wi-Fi gaming router follows MU-MIMO innovation and supports AiMesh for Mesh wifi system to make an amazing and adaptable entire home Wi-Fi arrange. The Asus tri-band Wi-Fi switch helps accelerates to 5334Mbps for low-inertness web-based gaming, smooth 4K UHD video playback, and quick record sharing. NitroQAM innovation supported by Asus RT-AC5300 gives a consistent encounter, guaranteeing everybody on a system to appreciate consistent and smooth spilling. In this blog, we will furnish you with certain tips on the Asus RT-AC5300 router configuration. You may confront a few issues while getting to your router. So we will attempt to investigate your router issues.
Asus RT-AC5300 Router Setup Wired Connection (router.asus.com)
- In the foremost case, you will need to set up your Asus router using a wired connection, make sure you should follow the guidelines.
- As a matter of first importance, embed your router.asus.com AC connector to the DC-IN port and attachment into an electrical outlet.
- Using an Ethernet connection, connect your PC to the LAN port of your wireless router.
- Then connect your modem to the WAN port of your wireless router by using another Ethernet connection.
- Now you will need to insert the modem to the WAN port of the Wireless router by using another Ethernet cable.
- Power on your PC, modem, and the router.
Asus RT-AC5300 Router Setup Configuration
The web interface of the Asus router will direct you through the arrangement procedure of your router. When you are signed into the GUI of your router.asus.com using the Asus RT-AC5300 login guidelines, you can roll out a few improvements with the settings of your router. Try the given steps in which are offered below to finish the arrangement procedure of the Asus router.
- The Asus wireless router will automatically redirect you to the ISP connection is PPPoE, Dynamic IP, PPTP or L2TP.
- Then Manually configure the connection settings of the router.
- Here you will need to assign the network name (SSID) and the security key of the wireless connection then click on the Apply button.
- Go and select the “Security Mode” of the wireless router that will protect your system.
- Click on the WPA Pre-shared key to change the default secret phrase of your router.asus.com to make it more verified. Use a complex secret key and click ‘Apply’ to save the changes.
- You can roll out various changes with the settings of your Asus router as indicated by your needs. Ensure you click ‘Apply’ so as to save the progressions you simply made.
- In the last step click on the ‘Finish’ button to finish the arrangement procedure.
Methods to Configure the Asus Rapture GT-AX11000 Gaming Router Setup
The router.asus.com Rapture AX11000 is the principal Wi-Fi 6 router. The Asus GT-AX11000 WiFi Gaming Router follows the large transfer speed limit, with an advanced Wi-Fi device, and with an accentuation on gaming highlights. The presentation of Asus AX11000 functions admirably at short proximity.
Steps to configure the Asus Router AX11000 Router (router.asus.com)
- In the foremost case, you will first need to interface the Ethernet connection from the link modem to the WAN port on your Asus router.
- Presently, interface the Ethernet link from any of the LAN ports to your PC.
- Presently, interface the power connector into the routers DCIN port and to the divider outlet.
- Press the power button put on the back of your ASUS router to turn it on.
- Open the internet browser on your PC and type the default web address of the ASUS router into its location bar for example router.asus.com. Press Enter to get to the Asus Router AX11000 Login.
- Presently, enter the default username and secret phrase of Asus ROG Rapture AX11000.
- Next, click Login and you will see the Quick Internet Setup page.
- The QIS guides you in rapidly setting up your Internet Connection.
- Presently, you will need to assign the wireless system name and secret phrase. Click ‘Apply’.
- You can associate your PC or different devices to the wireless system in the wake of finishing QIS.
- In the last step, you can arrange various settings of your Asus device utilizing its web GUI.