The router.asus.com Rapture AX11000 is the principal Wi-Fi 6 router. In this blog, we clarify the procedure of the Asus Rapture GT-AX11000 Gaming setup router login arrangement. Simply see some astounding highlights and execution of this router.
The Asus GT-AX11000 Wi-Fi Gaming Router accompanies gigantic data transfer capacity limit, with a launched Wi-Fi engineering, and with an accentuation on gaming highlights. The presentation of Asus AX11000 functions admirably at short nearness.
Asus Rapture GT-AX11000 Gaming Router Installation
- In the foremost case, you will need to interface the Ethernet connection from the connection modem to the WAN port on your Asus router.
- Now, interface the Ethernet link from any of the LAN ports to your PC.
- Presently, interface the power connector into the router.asus.com DCIN port and to the divider outlet.
- Press the power button set on the posterior of your ASUS router to turn it on.
Asus Rapture GT-AX11000 Gaming Router Login Setup (router.asus.com)
- In the predominant point, you will need to open the web browser into the computer device connected with the router.
- Type the default web address of the www.router.asus.com into the address bar of the router.
- Press the Enter button to access the Asus Router AX11000 Login.
- Here you will need to enter the default username and password of the Asus Rapture AX11000.
- Next, click Login and you will see the Quick Internet Setup page.
- The QIS guides you in rapidly setting up your Internet Connection.
- Presently, select the wireless network name and secret phrase. Then click on the ‘Apply’.
- Now, you can associate your PC or different devices to the remote system in the wake of finishing QIS.
- You can arrange numerous settings of your Asus device using its web GUI.
How do Set the Time Scheduling for the Asus ROG Rapture GT-AX11000 Gaming Router?
First, arrange your new Asus ROG Rapture GT-AX11000 Gaming Router gadget for your system and once the setups are done you can plan your device to advanced settings. From the router.asus.com administrator page, you can change the wireless settings for these devices.
Here are the Steps to Configure the Time Scheduling Settings for the Asus ROG Rapture GT-AX11000 Gaming Router:
- In the foremost case, you will need to connect your Asus wifi router with a PC so you can make Asus router login using that device. Using a system connection you can connect your devices together.
- Enter the login username and password to access the login page.
- Go and click on the General option.
- Select the Parental Control button.
- Here you will need to click on the Time Scheduling button.
- Now, enable the time scheduling for the router.asus.com device.
- After filling the login credentials you will need to click on the apply button to save all the required settings.
What Can I do if I forgot My Asus Wi-Fi Password using router.asus.com?
The most ideal way out is to begin by setting up your router.asus.com using a wired connection. Physically being available beside the router makes things simpler. Presently use an Ethernet connection to interface your PC or Laptop to the router.
- In the foremost, you will need to use the program of the PC or PC and go to the Asus router login page to get to the electronic router arrangement page.
- Enter the Username and secret phrase of the administrator page and then click on the Okay button.
NOTE: In case you have lost this specific secret phrase, you need would be expected to reset the router.asus.com using the Reset button present.
- Hold down on the reset button for 10 seconds least and once you discharge it, it will return to the default manufacturing factory default settings.
- This will erase every one of your preferences so you should return every one of the settings once more.
- Click Apply to save all the required settings.