The router.asus.com RT-N66U is an important router in the market. It has a superior and quick speed. Its value is likely which settles on it probably the best decision. The www.router.asus.com RT-N66U has 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz Concurrent Dual-Band Transmissions and it gives an accelerated to 900Mbps. The http://router.asus.com Gigabit Ethernet Ports makes it one of the quickest and most solid routers. It is a Download Master for Wireless Data Storage and approaches Router-Connected USB Storage Devices. It assists in growing the wireless inclusion region. It encourages in Data Sharing, Printer Sharing, and 3G Sharing. It is exceptionally simple to arrangement router.asus.com RT-N66U and permits the client to appreciate every one of its abilities in almost no time.
Asus RT-N66U Router Login Setup
- In the foremost case, you will need to associate router.asus.com to the router to the PC system using the Ethernet connection.
- Subsequent to making the Ethernet link connections for Asus router, you should get to the internet browser at the PC system associated with the http://router.asus.com.
- Open the internet browser and fill Asus router login address 192.168.1.1 IP in the internet browser’s location bar.
- Subsequent to pressing the enter key, then you will need to fill the login credentials for getting to your Asus router advanced settings.
- Press enter key and if the login subtleties are right, you will be diverted to the Asus setup page.
How do I Change the Wireless name and Password of Asus RT-N66U?
To change the wireless name (SSID) and Wireless secret word for a router.asus.com, ensure one of the devices should be connected with the WiFi or Ethernet. In addition, it is liked to do it through a PC which is module through an ethernet connection. You can likewise attempt through a cell phone, Laptop or Ipad also however it ought to be connected with a similar Network from the Asus Router.
Here are the Steps to Change the Wireless Network Name and Password of Asus Router:
- At first, you have to Login into your Router page and for doing that you can launch the program where you can enter the login URL for Asus Router.
- Enter the “http://router.asus.com” and you can see the new window where it requests a Username and Password.
- You have to enter the login data and on the off chance that you changed the Router Login Password previously. All things considered, you have to type the New Password.
- Then again, you can likewise attempt the default Username and Password for the Asus Router.
- In the wake of composing the New Information or Names, you can click on Apply.
- In case you were doing it on WiFi Connected device, ensure you can connect your device again with New WiFi.
- When it is connected, you can attempt to interface another device in a similar way.
How do I Update the Firmware of the Router.asus.com RT-N66U?
To refresh the firmware of your router.asus.com with the goal that it will expel all the undesirable bugs from last introduced programming in addition it will be going to refresh the New refreshed highlights for the router and it will be going to fix the security of Network and information. It will upgrade the security of the router.
Here are the Steps to Update the Firmware of the Asus router RT-N66U:
- In the predominant point, you will need to refresh the ASUS router, ensure you have to log in to the router.
- For login into the router, you have to type the http://router.asus.com or Default IP Address 192.168.1.1.
- Here you will need to type the username and password of the asus.com.
- You can utilize default credentials for that administrator as the username and administrator as a secret word.
Note: If it isn’t tolerating the default username and secret word all things considered you have type unique or secret phrase which set it up at the time establishment.
- Else, you can reset router so you can set up another username and secret phrase through which you can get into the router page.
- After login into the router, you have to go to advanced settings.
- Go to the Advanced settings > Administration from anywhere you can update your Router’s firmware.